Codes appearing and Button Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codes appearing and Button Question

Hi, I'm working on a website for a scholarship charity College Men's Club of Westfield, www.CMCWestfield.com. I am new to BlueVoda and have a couple of questions.I have my pages completed, and was able to publish with no problem. Unfortunately, the application form pages publish with some code in the background and I am unable to figure the source to delete it. Anyone have any ideas or feed back about this?Also, the Submit button at the end of the application form, how do I make it, so that the application is directed to a particular email? When I go to properties, there is a General tab and an Events tab.Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Codes appearing and Button Question

Its because you have published your page as html instead of php...right click on the page.. choose properties and change it to php instead.

your form you right click on the form itself and not the button.. its the form that will send the email...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Great! Thanks, Karen. My next question is an error message appears now when I click the hyperlink to the Scholarship page. Something about line 15? Also, this is a 3 page form. Is there a way to make it so that the page can be saved each at a time, and also so that it is not submitted to the email address, until all 3 pages are filled out?
      Thanks!

Comment

Check in the forms room and look for the sticky on multipage forms.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X