Pictures that change ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures that change ???

I would like to know if it is possible to have images that change on the site. Not something you have to click on, but something that changes automatically say every 3-5 seconds?

Thanks

Re: Pictures that change ???

Originally posted by RanchExp View Post
    I would like to know if it is possible to have images that change on the site. Not something you have to click on, but something that changes automatically say every 3-5 seconds?

Thanks
    Choose the ad banner rotator tool in blue voda ...you can change the timing ... you can add as many images as you like ... just one tip though, it's a good idea to have your images already resized and approximately the same size, this will prevent distortion of any images that are smaller than some ... this will keep the images looking ***** and clear ... a good size for usage with the ad banner rotator is around 300 x 350 or 400 x 500 .... somewhere there... but you can use any size, just try and keep them the same..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Pictures that change ???

hi Ladyeve,
      I have rotating pics now...How do u set them now so they link to another page? Showing bigger pic and a form.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X