displaying video content on browsers media player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• displaying video content on browsers media player

how can i set up a page where when the browser clicks on a file it plays on the browsers media player and not on the website itself. i also had a question about uploading files i have a wmv file that plays fine when i preview the website but when i publis it and go to the site it plays for a few seconds and stops

Re: displaying video content on browsers media player

Originally posted by reed1380
    how can i set up a page where when the browser clicks on a file it plays on the browsers media player and not on the website itself. i also had a question about uploading files i have a wmv file that plays fine when i preview the website but when i publis it and go to the site it plays for a few seconds and stops
    do you mean like (window media player) the real big screen? , if so i would like to know that also

Comment

If you want to click on a button and have the file played by Windows Media Players, just upload the file to your site and make a link directly to the file. Click on: http://www.navaldesign.info/Deamonox/shakira_suerte.mp3
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
        If you want to click on a button and have the file played by Windows Media Players, just upload the file to your site and make a link directly to the file. Click on: http://www.navaldesign.info/Deamonox/shakira_suerte.mp3
        Navaldesign i Looooooooooooooooooove that song ,dont they also have a english version ,she sounds very lovely

Comment

Originally posted by kad
          Navaldesign i Looooooooooooooooooove that song ,dont they also have a english version ,she sounds very lovely
          Yes there is an english version. If you're interested i'll upload it for you
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Great song please upload.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveA
              Great song please upload.

Steve
              Done. Click : http://www.navaldesign.info/Deamonox...r_wherever.mp3
              Navaldesign

Comment

i would like the file to play on the browsers media player. say for instance the click a link on my site. i want thier media player to pop up and play the file not the windows media player on my site.

Comment

i would like the file to play on the browsers media player. say for instance the click a link on my site. i want thier media player to pop up and play the file not the windows media player on my site.
                  There is no media player on the site. It's your computer's media player
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                    thanks navaldesign (you are so HOT)...

Comment

Working...
                    X