Tables - Texts color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tables - Texts color

My site will have several tables, linking to product pages using different search criteria. As the page background is almost black and the table background is transparent (I like it that way !!) I need the texts in the table be yellow, white or similar. As the default text color for tables is black, it seems that I would have to edit the texts in the cells, one by one. I already learnt that I can not edit several cells or the full table at the same time, in one single step.
    To avoid that tiresome work, the solution could be changing the default text color for the table. Is there a way to do that?
    Other suggestions would be welcome.

You can see a tentative home page here: www.alfil-sa.com (The links are not yet active as the product pages have not yet been published)

Thanks in advance

---------
    German
    Last edited by germansin; 03-04-2009, 12:41 AM. Reason: Add a lost sentence
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Re: Tables - Texts color

Not sure if its any help? But go to page properties>Background & adjust the 5 colour fields in this area. Note: The link colours wont show until you hit preview or publish.

Ah! Correction
    . It wont change what is already there, only the new parts you enter. Sorry.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Tables - Texts color

Chris, thanks for your help.

As first sight, changing the settings of color of the background of the page instead of those of the table itself seems to be the way !!

No problem it works only for new tables. I had just started looking for ways to configure the tables, so I have no tables to edit. All of them will be new.

----------
      German
      German
      www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Working...
      X