Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At the Bottom of my website (header? or different name)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the Bottom of my website (header? or different name)

I have the element set up under My Story page with those three Gray square boxes in with the big black box so I wanted to make sure that all of those elements intacts to each other before I copy them to all of the remain pages that I have. I tried it once and it scrambled as I tried to make it uniform with all the pages. So is there anyone knows how to do it?? please advise.

Re: At the Bottom of my website (header? or different name)

The best way to make sure all your pages are uniform is to create a master page (a template if you will) save it as masterpage or template (in name only, not as a template, just a regular page with that name) Have all your common elements on the page including your menu, headers, footers, etc. Then clone the page to create your other pages, this is not the same thing as copying so you will not have to worry about things changing from one page to the next. After have the page cloned you can add the stuff specific to that page, title it, Save the page As (what ever) and publish.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

But most of the pages are done, just need to add that bottom part all the same as i think I already save the tamplate itself but as I go on I keep changing and and the pages are mostly done without losing all of those work I did..

secondly, those icon picture doesnt work on (IE) but it works with (firefox) is there a way I can get those Icons to work for (IE) ?

Comment

Hi ... if you place shapes on your page, which is what you are placing, and just simply copy them from one page to another, they wont scramble on you.. if you go and change them once you have copied to another page, then yes, they might scramble ...

the best way to copy and paste so that these items are in the exact same position on every page is ...

grab shape, go to edit, copy, open next page and paste .. this will place the shape in the exact same page .. you will be fine using this method ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I got it, Thanks to D'son and ladyeye, I am really loving this BlueVoda web builder..

Now, how do I fix the Icon pictures from the beachbody products that is not showing for (IE) but it works for (firefox) How do I get them to work for IE?

Comment

Working...
          X