Blogging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogging

I am interested in creating a blog to be linked through my BV site. I have read some posts and know how to install from the CP. My question is this...Can I create a username and password that viewers will need to use to log in to comment on the blog? Is the blog editable, meaning if someone posts an obscene comment, I can delete it from the site? Thanks for your help with this.

Re: Blogging

Originally posted by kmcelroy View Post
    I am interested in creating a blog to be linked through my BV site. I have read some posts and know how to install from the CP. My question is this...Can I create a username and password that viewers will need to use to log in to comment on the blog? Is the blog editable, meaning if someone posts an obscene comment, I can delete it from the site? Thanks for your help with this.
    hi best thing follow this link and do as you will be shown, if you get any more question come back to us.

http://www.vodahost.com/blog.htm

Comment

Re: Blogging

Not sure on the blog you are using. But i am sure some will have the facility for the admin to approve the comments 1st, before they become live on the blog.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X