Adding paypal to an image on a gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding paypal to an image on a gallery

I have all of my products for sale in a photo gallery (I sell designs). I want the customer to click on a design, have it pop up to a new page and when they are on that separate page, have a place to enter order information (possibly a form) and a paypal button. How can this be done?

Re: Adding paypal to an image on a gallery

You will not be able to use the gallery (alone) for this, if you really want to use the gallery you will need to place a transperent shape over each image so you can link it to a page that you will create with the image, form and paypal button. Or you could insert each image seperately and link them to the pages through the properties box. Either way you wil have to create a seperate pages for each design.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks. Is there a way then that I can just input an order button on the screen with all of the designs, so when they click on the order button a new screen pops up with the form and paypal info? If so, Where would I find that button?

Comment

Yeah if you use Mals Ecart you can do this.. and they let you use paypal too. However, your customers will go thru 2 checkouts so to speak.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X