Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

My domain is with 1&1. Before signing up for Voda Hosting, I unlocked the domain for transfer. Then I did the quick transfer thing with VodaDomain. I got an email last night that my domain was locked, which I know it was not. My credit card was charged the 8 bux.
    This morning I went into 1&1 and changed the nameservers to the nameservers in the email I got from Voda with my account detail.
    Here are my questions:
    1. Is there anything else I need to do now, except wait? I checkd with 1&1 and it states that the process of nameserver changing is now complete. However, I still dont' see my bluevoda site at my domain address. (Yes, I did publish successfully to the temporary site in my instructions.) I am able to view the pages in the CP file manager.

2. Since I changed the nameservers and will not actually do the transfer, will I be credited back the 8 bux?

In general how long should it take from the time I change the nameservers to the bluevoda servers, should I be able to see my site live at the domain address?

Thanks
Working...
X