Better light box use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better light box use

I have used the lightbox, but but like the way that http://www.vawoodworks.com/kitchens.html his pics open over the top of the others and they have this nice little "Next" tab that opens from the large view Any guidance? Thx in advance

My site is indiancreekphoto.com and I don't like the way the pics open up

Re: Better light box use

He used the light box, looks like you used the gallery. Two different things. Your photos take a bit to load (witch will effect the light box operation) you need ot bring the kb's down quite a bit.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Ditto with Ed on your images. Your front page is around 2.5meg in images & should be nearer the 200kb in total. If your using the gallery? you need to tick the box (create thumbnails) as it will reduce the thumbnail images kb's quite a bit.
      If you need a better version of the light box? This works well. But you might have to play with the CSS part to get a refined style.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi everybody. I am new to this. I am trying to see how BV platform works but I did not go. I posted a similar response on another thread "Lightbox Trouble" yesterday and I have a trouble ticket too, no success though. Here was my issue. "I did watch the video about Lightbox. Everything ok until I want to see my page using the Preview. When I click on it, instead of getting the function behind, I get the source code in Notepad. Do I have complete access to all the Voda website editing features? Is there anything that I am missing?" This package is supposed to be "Free Webpage Designer". Up to this point, I am not impressed. Support won't answer--> No support<--
        Solution appreciated.

Comment

Hi, not sure about your question. But BV will only work on Vodahost servers.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for all the advise I will begin fixing based on suggestions!

Comment

Working...
            X