New domains (Blue Ftp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New domains (Blue Ftp)

if i buy another domain name will it share the same Blue Ftp with the first domain name that i already have on my account?............or will it get its on blue ftp ?..............and also will i have to pay an addtional $10 every month for the new domain name that i buy from you all ..............or is that only just if i was to buy a whole new account ...............and could you give me examples or explain to me why or for what resond do other people buy whole new accounts in stead of just buying new domains names ?

Re: New domains (Blue Ftp)

Originally posted by kad
    if i buy another domain name will it share the same Blue Ftp with the first domain name that i already have on my account?............or will it get its on blue ftp ?..............and also will i have to pay an addtional $10 every month for the new domain name that i buy from you all ..............or is that only just if i was to buy a whole new account ...............and could you give me examples or explain to me why or for what resond do other people buy whole new accounts in stead of just buying new domains names ?

1. Yes, you have the same BV and the same BFTP. When you want to enter the second site, you choose the IP and username and passwird relevant to this other site, if it is a whily different account, whilst you have the same user, pass and IP if you add it as Addon domain.
    2. You just pay for the registration of the domain name: $20 per year.
    3. There might be many reasons: f.e. sites made for third parties, who want to be the only administrators after the site is published, or, entirely different content that requires too many scripts installed that could provoce confusion and / or conflicts, or, IRS so that you can deduct expenses from the second company and so on. Most of the members here have one account and more sites hosted in the same account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      1. Yes, you have the same BV and the same BFTP. When you want to enter the second site, you choose the IP and username and passwird relevant to this other site, if it is a whily different account, whilst you have the same user, pass and IP if you add it as Addon domain.
      3. There might be many reasons: f.e. sites made for third parties, who want to be the only administrators after the site is published, or, entirely different content that requires too many scripts installed that could provoce confusion and / or conflicts, or, IRS so that you can deduct expenses from the second company and so on. Most of the members here have one account and more sites hosted in the same account.
      well let me ask you ,if i buy a whole (new account) will it come with its on Bftp that is different ,seperate from my other one........... because i would really like to have a whole new Bftp for my new domain name ,and aslo Cpanal if thats possible ? .......................and also i really didnt understand what you where trying to say in #1

Comment

Originally posted by kad
        well let me ask you ,if i buy a whole (new account) will it come with its on Bftp that is different ,seperate from my other one........... because i would really like to have a whole new Bftp for my new domain name ,and aslo Cpanal if thats possible ? .......................and also i really didnt understand what you where trying to say in #1
        Bftp and BV will be the same. They are just programs in your computer. So if you get a brand new account, for publishing and entering your site content with Bftp, you will need to enter in the login popup window, the relevant IP, Username and password, which will be different from your first site's ones. If you get a domain name but you host it in the same account, all those things will be the same as the ones you have already. CP will be different, completely independent if you purchase a new account.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you Navaldesigns you ve been great.........

Comment

You are welcome.
            Navaldesign

Comment

sorry ,one last Question so if i decide to have to seperate accounts instead of just one , there will not be a problem with me getting my 2nd account in the same name my name ,will it ????

Comment

Originally posted by kad
                sorry ,one last Question so if i decide to have to seperate accounts instead of just one , there will not be a problem with me getting my 2nd account in the same name my name ,will it ????
                If you mean your personal name, there is absolutely no problem. I have already two accounts and going for the third one
                Navaldesign

Comment

hey , navaldesign ,can you tell me how to put my sentences in order 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8. etc. like you have up top here? ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by kad
                    hey , navaldesign ,can you tell me how to put my sentences in order 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8. etc. like you have up top here? ^^^^
                    What do you mean ?
                    Navaldesign

Comment

What do you mean ?
                      i would like to learn how to list my threads like this so that it will be easy for people that read them would understand me better: 1.2.3.4.5. etc.

3. There might be many reasons: f.e. sites made for third parties, who want to be the only administrators after the site is published, or, entirely different content that requires too many scripts installed that could provoce confusion and / or conflicts, or, IRS so that you can deduct expenses from the second company and so on. Most of the members here have one account and more sites hosted in the same account

Comment

You just type it in:

1. ......text CR (CR = Press enter)
                        2. .......

and so on
                        Navaldesign

Comment

1. am just trying it out
                          2. thanks alot
                          3 that ways easy

Comment

Originally posted by kad
                            1. am just trying it out
                            2. thanks alot
                            3 that ways easy
                            Ok.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                            X