Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you alow visiters to upload there images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you alow visiters to upload there images?

Im building a clan site and i need a form where clam members can upload their own images to the site, how can i do this?

Re: How do you alow visiters to upload there images?

Originally posted by geo877
    Im building a clan site and i need a form where clam members can upload their own images to the site, how can i do this?
    Depends on what you want to accomplish. If they are only to upload the pictures and then you insert them in some page, you can do it directly in BV using a form withone or more upload fields. If the uploads must get automaticaly listed and immediatelly viewd, then you must use some third party script, like the ones in Fantastico. If it is only images, you can use Coppermine, if it's something like an ad, you can use Noah's classifieds. In both cases there is an upload section, with all the necessary field already included for uploading the images. Make a search in internet, as there are many photogalleries simpler than Coppermine, for free.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X