This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a website for me

Hi due to time constraints can someone do this for me? This product looks fantastic but I need the base done and I can do updates later. What format do you need the information provided in? It is not a complicated website maybe 2 pages to start? Totally open to advice on this. I run a Network marketing business and I want to direct people to the site for a free eBook so it will need a form. And I'm in Melbourne Australia - please provide a ballpark cost for me.

Thanks and regards Cindy

hubandmarr******.com.au I think this is what is required as my account ID?

Re: Building a website for me

Cant provide a cost for you here. Please contact me at kmacenterprise.com

I will need a few more details to give you a quote.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen

Give me a list of what you need and I will pull together everything for you. If you give me a quote and you go over that amount I'm happy to pay more. I know quoting these things can be a little bit of 'how long is a piece of string'. Have you done anything for something in MLM or Network marketing before? Can you send me some of the websites you have done so I can get the idea of your work?

Also, can you have a look at the following website - I thought it would be pretty cool to have someone speak to you when you hit my website what do you think? She would offer a free eBook. http://www.sitepal.com/ What I will do is get all the content together and send over in word format. Should a website such as this have a 'who are Cindy and David'? type of page?

I will need to host here in Australia as the dollar is stuffed at the moment and will cost me nearly double what Vodahost are saying it will cost - I think the $ here is about .64c. Also, please tell me if what I'm trying to do could be done better. I'm a complete novice and not precious at all so nothing offends me.

Can you communicate with my direct email site - it takes about 4 goes to get thru to you this via Vodahost. For some reason it is so slow and just hangs, it has taken me 40 mins to get this reply to you. Also, I have no idea how to attach docs and send to you using this environment. hubandmarr******.com.au

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and regards Cindy

Comment

I see they are removing my full address - yahoo is the word.

Comment

Karen

Found all your websites - your work is pretty good girl! I know you can do a fine job for me.

thanks Cindy

Comment

I emailed you... yahoo and all..LOL

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X