Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is "Presentation" Option in the new version of WordPress? Can't change my Theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is "Presentation" Option in the new version of WordPress? Can't change my Theme

I'm trying to install a new THEME. I just installed the Wordpress on my site and am not familiar with how to use this.

I watched the tutorial video that was supposed to "walk" you through setting up a new theme. But it must be using an older version of WordPress, because the screen is different.

They advise that there is a list of options across the top of the screen such as Dashboard, Write, Manage, Links and Presentation. They indicate that you need to click on Presentation and it will allow you to upload or choose a new theme.

There is no such choice on the new version of Wordpress. There is no menu across the top. There is a menu to the left side of the page and it has "Appearance" which has the selection "Themes" under that, but when you click on it, it shows 2 default themes and nothing else. The only place that it shows that you can go to find new themes, is the link that takes you to the online page where you can download new themes. But that downloads them to your computer.

HELP?

Re: Where is "Presentation" Option in the new version of WordPress? Can't change my T

Contact the wordpress.org forum and ask them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Where is "Presentation" Option in the new version of WordPress? Can't change my T

Into new version of WP themes are under "appearance" title. Log in your WP admin panel - click "appearance" - you'll see "themes" - click - you'll see all the themes variety of there
      good luck!
      If you'd like to see how theme of WP may look - visit site -
      www.broker-online-trading.com

Comment

Working...
      X