Php page won't show after removing same html page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php page won't show after removing same html page

I have a Form to invite customers to set up an appointment on several pages of my site. The index.php works but the other pages that contains same form won't load open. I"ve tried the ftp and file manager without success.

I do see from the File Manager under Web Root and Public FTP Root the changes. There are changes in one root but not the other. Please HELP.

www.PaHomeSave.com Form: Schedule Appointment

Thanks.

John

Re: Php page won't show after removing same html page

Your links look like this:

You need to change all the links on all the pages to look like this:

In other words, just change the links to refer to your php pages.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Tom, thanks again.
      I went to Page Properties and changed the file extension to php. Is this what you mean or do I have to something in the File Manager?

Comment

Tom,
        I took me two days to realize what you meant. I was driving home and it just popped in my head what you suggested. Needless to say I drove home like crazy to find out and it worked. I'm a happy guy and celebrated with a couple of budlight. Thanks again.

Comment

:) That celebration was AFTER you drove home like crazy, right? :)
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I had the same problem and followed these instructions and it worked!
            However I did experience a problem that I resolved but wanted to share it so others can avoid it.....

With regards to the "form error" and "form success" pages... I made a mistake as I cloned my new contactus.php page and used this as the template to create the success/error pages. When I published them they had saved as .php files instead of .html files so once I had worked out why it wasn't all working I had to recreate them to make sure they saved as .html files

Janis

New and used RC Car spares and parts at Ghost RC, the online discount RC parts shop! Live stock levels. UK and EU Shipping.
            Last edited by Hamster_tango; 04-08-2009, 08:34 PM. Reason: poor grammer
            JanisH

www.ukdrillers.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for getting back to us with your solution. I read a lot on the forum and could not find the solution I was looking for. I think you exlained it so well, I have now solved my problem.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X