Published but logo and buttons not visible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published but logo and buttons not visible

The index page which has successfully launched unfortunately has a couple of errors. My logo which I produced using the logo wizard is simply out of view. Once I had finished producing the logo I saved it on the web page and all seemed to be okay pre launch day. Likewise, the glass buttons I used have all been used and saved in exactly the same way, again everything was fine until I launched the page. After launching the web site only 2 buttons are visible out of 5, but the other come into view when the curser hovers over them, can anybody help?

Regards

Steve Croxton

Re: Published but logo and buttons not visible

Link please....

Success Regards
    Honey G
    Professional Photography Services Pretoria
    Advertising for South African Businesses

Comment

Please explain, what do you mean by link? If you mean link my website to one of the 3 above, I do not even have a website up and running yet and I do not yet know how to link to other web sites. If you let me know what you want me to do, I will do my best.

Regards

Comment

Hi Steve,

You did not say anything about previewing?
        You should preview you BV pages before publishing to ensure that everything is A OK.

If they are not, you can correct the mistakes first before publishing.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi Zuriatman

I had checked in the preview browser before publishing and I have just checked now and everything looks fine when previewing.

Comment

Working...
          X