a calender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a calender

can someone help me I need to make an interactive calender (ie. one that you can click on a date and it is a link, and where you can click on a spot in the calender and it will turn the page to the next month, week, etc...)
    $T3V3

Re: a calender

There is a calendar in you control panel under fatasico.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

the calendar in fantastico doesnt look good

Comment

ya I actually figured out that you can use the google calendar and put it into an iframe and it is very good. you can put whatever you want on it and everything so I recommend using that.
        $T3V3

Comment

How did you put this google calendar in iframe. I have been trying to add this but to no avail

Comment

its actually an html box sorry not an Iframe. all you have to do is go to the calendar details tab on your admin page for the calendar and scroll down. you will find an embed code there. then just copy and paste the code into an html box and put it anywhere you want in your website
            $T3V3

Comment

Hi Folks,

I use the Google calendar at www.gnjgf.co.za/calendar.html - it works real great and has many handy features.

go to this page and click on the google link bottom right hand side of page.

all the best in your endevours
              Kind Regards
              Rob
              www.gnjgf.co.za
              www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
              X