This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a transparent logo

I wonder if someone could make my logo background transparent.

the one I have still shows white spots when placed against a darker background.

please inform.

I'm having trouble adding photo so heres the link.

Re: need a transparent logo

email me the full size pic of your logo (and the vector art if you have it), as well as the background pic you want it to go, on to

Comment

hmm...how are you guys supposed to contact one another? Is there a way to pm on here?

Comment

One would contact a freelance designer through the contact page of their site, never post an email address in the forums.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by SilverTiger View Post
          hmm...how are you guys supposed to contact one another? Is there a way to pm on here?
          Good question. Long as I've been here I never had to pm and I don't see the feature.

Anyway, I added a background picture with the full size logo. But what I am trying to achieve with the logo is to be able to resize it for many aplications.

I don't have a vector. Just the picture you see.

Comment

do you have the background pic all by itself?

Comment

Comment

Is this what you were shooting for?

Comment

well although that is a good concept, I really am not sure where I wanted to locate the logo. Thats why I wanted it to be re-sizeable so I can use it for whatever I need. Like signs, shirts etc.. not just for one picture.

I got the logo from vista print but it only is transparent on their products. They said I need photo shop to make it transparent for other applications but I don't have that.

If your not able to do it, thats OK. I appreciate the help anyway.

Comment

Thought it was time to show how i spend my time. ah just messing. i cook too. This might be what your looking for. Now were did i put that oh yeh HERE Now we have put a watermark on to stop people nicking it from you. if you want the clean image contact us and we will zip it to you.
                    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

If you purchase the Adobe CS2 or CS3 suite, I can send you the vector art itself, and you would be able to use it forever and ever. I use CS2. CS3 does have more web apps and design functions (such as 3d), though. Hence, CS2 is cheaper. Adobe CS2 is running on eBay for $243.50 and has 5:30 hours left to bid. It's also for sale to purchase on Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Creative...7465689&sr=8-8.

Comment

Or you could go to Adobe and download a free trial....?

I can help if you need any, link below with some of my work =)

I am getting into illustrator now, so soon my logos surely won't be free.
                        Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

All I could understand is if you want a logo float above your background, without the white background in it, you need to convert it from jpeg to psd format via adobe photoshop. If you could email and attached the logo, I could convert it for free and I'll send it back free. I'm not a businessman (not yet) so you have to think about my offer. Best regards.

flyer13

Comment

Yes .PNG or .GIF, you can use the background removing tool. It can be quit annoying as little spots can be missed. If you don't know how to use photoshop, now's the time to learn or hand it off to someone with experience =)
                            Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Or he could get his logo free from Alien Dude, above.
                              CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
                              CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
                              CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
                              X