Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Click on thumbnail for larger picture help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click on thumbnail for larger picture help.

Hello, could you tell me how to create thumbnail pictures that once clicked on provide a larger image with text , in the same browser Please.
    My novelty cake page is far to cramped and I feel it does'nt look very organised.I would also like to add some information about each image for the viewer Thank you in advance for your help.
    Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Re: Click on thumbnail for larger picture help.

Originally posted by ajlamond
    Hello, could you tell me how to create thumbnail pictures that once clicked on provide a larger image with text , in the same browser Please.
    My novelty cake page is far to cramped and I feel it does'nt look very organised.I would also like to add some information about each image for the viewer Thank you in advance for your help.
    There are some ways. The easiest is to use the BV photogallery tool. Select the target as you wish, but for your case the best would be a popup window, so visitors won't abbandon your page. Another one is described in the Tips & Trics section: Photogallery in I-frame.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Click on thumbnail for larger picture help.

hi ajlamond sorry for drping in but if you go to your thread in Promote Your Website post 18 i left an idea for this were the larger picture would appear on a page of your own design.
      hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X