silly question I know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silly question I know

Could someone tell me where I can find the form builder in Fantistico please. What is it under, I can not see what I am looking for.
    Sorry to sound so stupid!
    Thank you
    Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Re: silly question I know

Fantastico >OtherScripts > phpFormGenerator
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

might be more fun to make your own, then you can have it looking the way you want. also you feel great when you get it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
        might be more fun to make your own, then you can have it looking the way you want. also you feel great when you get it to work.
        Can't agree more. phpFormgenerator allows very little formatting, in BV you can also put the fields in any order and place, use a background template, even put a cake as background!
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X