Saving items and ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving items and ideas

In response to a closed thread here about saving tricks and tips you find about BV, there is a wonderful, free program called PersonalBrain that lets you organize anything you want. Worth checking out.

Re: Saving items and ideas

Is there a trial version downloadable on the weB? Is it an organizer kinda thing?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Hi mate, I downloaded a trial version which is good for 30 days. Did you actually sign up for a full version?

Comment

Shouldn't be. I think maybe they just say that and it doesn't really expire. I can't remember. Send them an email and ask them. They're very helpful, even if you only use the free version. They've answered many questions of mine over almost a year, some of them repeats. They've got a lot of very big clients so I guess they don't mind helping out the little guy also.

Comment

Ok mate. You've got to try developertutorials.com also . Got a lot of tips regarding web development. I still got my site unpublished for the moment that I couldn't think of a prospective market to display online.

Comment

Working...
            X