PDA

View Full Version : Link text in same page

bounce
06-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Hi
Can somebody please advise how I can link text within the same page. I have a page for FAQ's and when the user points to a question I want the webpage to automaticaly go to the answer which will be further down the page

any help apreciated

bounce
06-07-2005, 08:22 AM
Don't worry - found out !!

Hi
Can somebody please advise how I can link text within the same page. I have a page for FAQ's and when the user points to a question I want the webpage to automaticaly go to the answer which will be further down the page

any help apreciated

Naseer
09-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Hello there
I am creating a website for one of my assignment using BlueVoda. I have created all the pages, but i have few questions about linking pages.

Do i have to have a web space to create a website in BlueVoda?
Is it possible for me to link all the pages using Nevigation links without a webspace, if yes, could anyone explain that to me please?

If there is any recomondation pls let me know

Thanks

asaenz
11-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Well I was about to ask the same question as bounce, the difference is that I have not figured it out, bounce, can youplease enlighten me? or any body else, please.

Thanks

mwalsh62
11-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Do you mean: Can you link pages without publishing? No, a page has to have a web address in order to link to it. You can have everything set up and ready to go, but links won't work until you publish pages.