Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link text in same page

Hi
    Can somebody please advise how I can link text within the same page. I have a page for FAQ's and when the user points to a question I want the webpage to automaticaly go to the answer which will be further down the page

any help apreciated

Don't worry - found out !!

Originally posted by bounce
    Hi
    Can somebody please advise how I can link text within the same page. I have a page for FAQ's and when the user points to a question I want the webpage to automaticaly go to the answer which will be further down the page

any help apreciated

Comment

Re: Link text in same page

Hello there
      I am creating a website for one of my assignment using BlueVoda. I have created all the pages, but i have few questions about linking pages.

Do i have to have a web space to create a website in BlueVoda?
      Is it possible for me to link all the pages using Nevigation links without a webspace, if yes, could anyone explain that to me please?

If there is any recomondation pls let me know

Thanks

Comment

Well I was about to ask the same question as bounce, the difference is that I have not figured it out, bounce, can youplease enlighten me? or any body else, please.

Thanks

Comment

Do you mean: Can you link pages without publishing? No, a page has to have a web address in order to link to it. You can have everything set up and ready to go, but links won't work until you publish pages.

Comment

Working...
          X