Installing Form Maker Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing Form Maker Pro

www.businessbuyerspain.com HI, I am new at building websites and have been very impressed by everything so far, managing most things I try ok, however I have downloaded the form maker pro, unzipped it and am now trying to upload it onto the public_html. After a lot of attempts and reading advice on the forums I have managed to upload all of it except the file causing the issue, which is called 'filemanager'. I have uploaded all of the other files individually to see where the problem is but when I try to upload the filemanager file I get the following fault - 550 can't change directory to /public_html/formmaker/fmp/js/editor/filemanager/browser/default/: no such file or directory. I have downloaded formmaker pro twice in case there was a fault but everything else has loaded, all that is now missing from my public_html is the file called filemanager. Thanks for any help.

Re: form maker pro uploading issue

For anyone who has the same problem instead of unzipping form maker pro on my computer I uploaded the zipped folder using the blue voda FTP manager and then extracted the fmp file, which seems to have worked.

Comment

Installing Form Maker Pro

I am now trying to install form maker pro, following the instructions but the form on the link http://www.businessbuyerspain.com/fmp/install.php?install asks me to "c) Enter your MySQL database full path in the "MySQL Host" field;

What is the MySQL database full path,

Thanks,
      Rob

Comment

Re: Installing Form Maker Pro

hi i got the same problem did u find the solution for that cause i don't know what is the full path of mysql means ?1

Comment

Re: Installing Form Maker Pro

localhost
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X