This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

I was thinking about for a while.Let's say i buy a vodahost account.I will have a hosting account and a domain name free for 1 year.I go to godaddy.com and buy a domain.I want to use that domain which i registered with godaddy with my vodahost account.In order to do it what is required?
    should i just change the name servers to VH ones or i must transfer the domain to vodahost?

thanks
    http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Re: question

Originally posted by xdigimaster
    I was thinking about for a while.Let's say i buy a vodahost account.I will have a hosting account and a domain name free for 1 year.I go to godaddy.com and buy a domain.I want to use that domain which i registered with godaddy with my vodahost account.In order to do it what is required?
    should i just change the name servers to VH ones or i must transfer the domain to vodahost?

thanks
    You must go in your Go Daddy CP and change the nameservers with the same Vodahost servers you have in your main, existing account
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you for your answer.Then,what is the point in transfering?
      i mean,if i just change the name servers of my domain i can use it with my vodahost account,why shouldi transfer it?(actually i don't own one,it's just for question purposes).

I amasking because i changed the whole content of my website and as you can understand i need to change the domain too.Should i buy one in godaddy and just change name servers or buy one from vodahostdomains?

vodahostdomains seems to be more expensive.

thanks
      http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

Originally posted by xdigimaster
        thank you for your answer.Then,what is the point in transfering?
        i mean,if i just change the name servers of my domain i can use it with my vodahost account,why shouldi transfer it?(actually i don't own one,it's just for question purposes).

I amasking because i changed the whole content of my website and as you can understand i need to change the domain too.Should i buy one in godaddy and just change name servers or buy one from vodahostdomains?

vodahostdomains seems to be more expensive.

thanks
        Yes, there is a small difference. Pointing the nameservres is equivalent to transfering
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X