flash video help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flash video help?

i want to view my videos in flash, because when the videos are in aple format (.mov) people running windows have to install the plug in, and .wmv isn't a god webpage format either...i want to view my videos in flash .flv i can convert them to flv, but i don't know how to add a control bar to the video without throwing tons of money into flash cs4, i don't want to wast tons of money just to make a video here and their. i found a free source code

Flowplayer is an online video platform for broadcasters, publishers, and media houses. It gives you top ranking ad fill rates and the best-of-breed live streaming.

i tried to get this to work a ton of times, but then i got stuck i know any coding, and i don't know how to position the video if i got it to work, their are a couple other players like this but i don't understand how to use any of them....im confused, can any body explain this to me :) and tell me step by step how to do this because im getting frustrated.....

Re: flash video help?

can you convert them to swf instead of flv. if so you can use the flash tool on the left. usually you can control or imbed the controls when you convert. there are a lot of free convertors available - just google "free convertors flv to swf. good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

i want to use this flash player though

Flowplayer is an online video platform for broadcasters, publishers, and media houses. It gives you top ranking ad fill rates and the best-of-breed live streaming.

i tried a couple programs but they had to b purchased or if they were free they dident work real well, could someone please explain ho to install and use the player in the link above....please

Comment

Well I suppose unless you pay for something, you cannot get the desired effect, I have downloaded a couple of conversion software which works but a watermark text of the supplier of the product keeps appearing on the screen. I hope you got what I mean, mate.

Comment

i know what your saying i guess i cant find something free without an annoying logo that takes up half the screen

thnx any way :)

Comment

Originally posted by jcdj1 View Post
            i know what your saying i guess i cant find something free without an annoying logo that takes up half the screen

thnx any way :)

Hi, I noticed your request and wanted to let you know that we have what you are looking for at a much more affordable price ... if you are interested in a flash player contact Blue Voda Designer

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi there there is a program called pazera it is free and it converts video files to swf or flv and very easy to use
              regards
              Nadia

Comment

Working...
              X