Iframes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iframes

Hi I am trying to put iframe in my index page and through which the page with menu opens up. I want every page to open in this page so I have put iframe on this page as well. I have read forums which has not helped me at all.

I have given name to the iframe which is on the page with menu and I have changed the targets of the links and menubars on this page and mentioned the name of the iframe.

but when I published the pages and clicked on the links on second page instead of page opening in iframes the whole page opens up.

I cant figure out what I am doing wrong.

Please help me

www.shubhmanglam.com

Re: Iframes

Check www.developertutorials.com. There's an article how to make use of inline frames to your advantage.Free tips.

Comment

Thanks I have figured out myself what I was doing wrong. Thanks for your help. Though I still have to figure out a few more details.

Comment

Ok, if no wise men to answer back so quickly in the forum, try google. Just type what you want to know and sometimes they just pop up. Good luck mate.

Comment

Originally posted by tanviibarman View Post
          Thanks I have figured out myself what I was doing wrong. Thanks for your help. Though I still have to figure out a few more details.
          Well if you figured it out mate share it on the board now i am stumped lol and i clicked on the link that was given to you and need say it didn't help so please tell me how did you do it?

Thanks
          Jim
          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Insert an i-frame on your page, name it if1 (for example) then create the page with the links (if you want to do the same thing as posted above) when setting the links type if1 in the target area. Repeat this for all the links you want to display in the i-frame.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
            X