Google ads not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google ads not showing

My google ads are not showing when published, except for the index page. Al the other pages have a 160x600 a tall skyskraper add on the left. Codes have been pasted in as the code for the index page, yet none of the skys****ers are showing up.??

Re: Google ads not showing

even worse your accessories page has NO navigation on it.. so.. i either close it.. which is most likely to happen or i hit the back button..

I dont see ANY space for google ads.. but if i did.. i bet they rejected them because you have AMAZON SEARCH on there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have posted about the missing header image and nav before. I opened a support ticket and there have been no solutions forthcoming. Header has since re-appeared, but nav button is missing as is google ads. What is the alternative to google ads that would work in the U.K.?

Comment

How do I publish another website as an add-on with completely new domain as index file could be a problem? I have 4 sites to get rebuilt with BlueVoda.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisvs View Post
          My google ads are not showing when published, except for the index page. Al the other pages have a 160x600 a tall skyskraper add on the left. Codes have been pasted in as the code for the index page, yet none of the skys****ers are showing up.??

http://www.allmobilescompared.com
          Hi Got it sorted,

Inserting Google ads through the insert html box doesn't work, and waht's more, displaces the header. What works and doesn't interfere is inserting script, ticking Java script box, then copying in the Google code into the html Before tag box only. Works like a dream!

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisvs View Post
            Hi Got it sorted,

Inserting Google ads through the insert html box doesn't work, and waht's more, displaces the header. What works and doesn't interfere is inserting script, ticking Java script box, then copying in the Google code into the html Before tag box only. Works like a dream!

Chris.

http://www.allmobilescompared.com
            Nonesense!!!! I have many many websites with Google Ads placed using the html box. You are obviously not doing it correctly or have some kind of script on your site that interferes with it.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ditto with Ramsey on this.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X