This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text background not fitting in

hello if someone can offer me some advice it would be great, what i have been getting is the text background is white when i publish the page, so the text background does not fit in or is not transparant when it is published, though i have set the text background to automatic in blue voda, in blue voda it looks fine but as soon as it is published or previewed it does not work , why is this ? this is a major problem for me ,also you can check out my home page of my new site www.acepressurecleaning.com.au and see the overlapping images, what causes this ? thanks

Re: text background not fitting in

The only problem I see is your back ground image repeating. This will happen when your image is not large enough to fill the browser. Everything else looks fine on my end.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
      The only problem I see is your back ground image repeating. This will happen when your image is not large enough to fill the browser. Everything else looks fine on my end.
      thanks yes the black back shape that is under the images is acting strange,could you please explain that to me again why it is doing that ?and can you see the problem with the logo on the top banner ? my other site www.theroofcleaners.com.au is not doing that, but it i have a problem with the background colour of the text it is not transparant like it is in blue voda, it looks fine in blue voda but as soon as its published it turns white, why is that ?

thanks

Comment

you have another thread on the go .. this thread closed ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X