Contact Us page gone Crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Us page gone Crazy!

I am having problems with my contact us page and think I have tried everything!! (its probably something really obvious!) I have only just recently starting publishing my pages.

the domain name is www.realmecoach.com

Anyway
    1) there is html language displayed in the background of the page
    2) the form does not actually do its job - that is it does not send me an email when you press submit
    3) the success/error pages don't seem to work either!

Hope someone can help - am tearing my hair out!!
    Cheers
    jane

Re: Contact Us page gone Crazy!

Change ypour links on your menu for the conact to .php instead of .html. republish the pages.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

I have tried that several times. That is - I have gone into page properties and changed it to php there, saved it and then re-published it. Is that what you mean by menu?

Comment

No, Alien meant that though your page is now alive (you have contact.html and contact.php, delete the html one from the site) your navigation still points to the html page. Change the links in your menus to link to the contact.php page.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

YAAY!! So happy - thank you!! All working now!

Comment

Working...
          X