shifting buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shifting buttons

We have just successfully (sort of) published Federicidesigns.com, and a nagging problem is when on the Ornaments page, there appears to be 2 home buttons. When you drag over them, one says home, the 2nd says about us, and it appears that the others are screwy too.

I have tried re publishing, because we had a similar problem with the contact page, and now it seems to have moved to the ornament page.

What have I done wrong? It feels like groundhog day trying to fix this!

Thanks for your help,
    Rich

Re: shifting buttons

Usually something like this is caused by copying and pasting the nav buttons to each page. Instead, the way to go is to create a basic page with the nav buttons as you want them, then use that page to make new pages by doing a "save as" each time.

In this case, you may have to delete the buttons on the page and rebuild them again.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanks Tom,
      That seems to have done the trick. Now when I set the new buttons up, I saw a choice to open the link in a pop up.
      Would this keep the site from opening a new window each time, and if so how do I determine what to set for size parameters for the pop up?
      Thanks,
      Rich

Comment

If you want the pages to open in the same window as your home page, you would leave the target area empty, nothing in it. _blank will open a new window and pop ups are best used to display items such as pictures.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X