Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluevoda Webpage?!

Hello

I've format my hard disk and made a copy of my bluevoda files ;before a proceeded with format.

Now everything is back to normal and I open my bluevoda webpage files, but it don't open all the templates and images on it!

Now I have to look, for all of it and put it back manually, that is time consuming.

Does anyone know if there is a alternative way, that will safe time compare to manually setting it up?

Vodahost: is it not possible to make bluevoda to be able to copy the pictures used and keep pictures in its own folder,that will make it easier to install back after uninstall and continue with webpage where left of?

Can u not make a patch that will upgrade bluevoda 10 with this extra function or does it already have this function,if so where to find?

Thanks

Ferrari

Re: Bluevoda Webpage?!

It does if you you save the bv folder in my documents before you formatted the hard drive. It doesnt save it in the program folder. You have to restore it to the EXACT location it was before.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X