Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still cannot see my log or some buttons - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still cannot see my log or some buttons - Help!

The index page which has successfully launched unfortunately has a couple of errors. My logo which I produced using the logo wizard is simply out of view. Once I had finished producing the logo I saved it on the web page and all seemed to be okay pre launch day. Likewise, the glass buttons I used have all been used and saved in exactly the same way, again everything was fine until I launched the page. After launching the web site only 2 buttons are visible out of 5, but the other come into view when the curser hovers over them, can anybody help?

The web page address is www.howcan.info

Re: Still cannot see my log or some buttons - Help!

I see a logo and glass buttons? Im not sure what the logo was supposed to look like.. but i see one.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I see five glass buttons, and a few pictures. I am also uncertain as to which should be or is your logo.
      Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Many thanks Rob and Karen, very much appreciated. Things have now improved a little and I can now see my logo (the web site title with a drop shadow), but I still only see 2 glass buttons. Is there anything I can do to see all glass buttons, as it seems you can see them but I cannot. Also, if people find my website and various parts cannot be seen, having the same problem as me, they are unlikely to wait around on a website which does not seem to be functioning properly. Have you any suggestions on why I cannot see what you are seeing and what I can do to be sure everybody sees the whole page without bits missing.

Regards

Steve Croxton

Comment

Working...
        X