Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters Set & Foreign Languageb Like Arabic

Hii,

i know that this is not the first thead on this place, as i have read all the thead and followed all the steps & instructures BUT its still not working.... i have to add the arabic translation for my english website, i have set my PC Original setting to arabic and i followed the steps at the following thead http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...languages.html

and the problem still accoured when i type the arabic characters it shows me on the preview as a carbage, can you help me, as i am sure you may help lots of people they are facing the same problm and they can not solve it.

on more thing i want to know what is the importance of the characters set under the properties of the main page and what is the diffrent of the
    UTF-8
    ISO-8859-1
    ISO-8859-2

appreciat your quick reply

thanks
    LaFrutaaa

Re: Characters Set & Foreign Languageb Like Arabic

hii,

no body are there to give me help!!!!! so do i understand that there is no soluation ????

any way thank every one that had viewed my thead and thanks a lot to those who will give me any clue

regards,

lafrutaa
    LaFrutaaa

Comment

Did you bother to use the forums search facility & enter Arabic & other languages. The post here seems to fit the topic,

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thanks for your reply but i have followed those steps still the problem accur and i dont know what i can do much more than i did and i have used the search facility for the past 3 weeks with out any success sorry for bothering you chris but i became mad of what's happing with me !!!!
        LaFrutaaa

Comment

Working...
        X