Website help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website help needed.

I'm not sure if this is under the right topic, but here goes... I have a client that needs a song writing collaberation website created... I'm pretty sure I can build it with BV, but I need to sort out a road map for the site...

I'll start by telling what the website needs, and hopefully you guys can tell me what type of pages need to be built...

OK, they want a site where song writers/musicians can log in and upload their song ideas, or download song ideas that others have uploaded... after downloading a song idea, they record their parts, or ideas (away from the site) then they would upload their treatment back to the site so others can take it and put in their two cents... they want it set up so when someone uploads their treatment mp3 or wav or whatever, it uploads as it's own file automatically so it doesn't overwrite the original idea.

They also need a way to communicate with each other, so they know who's doing what with each song.

That's basically the jist of the website, a songwriters collaberation website... If someone could tell me the pages that need to be created, or if you could point me to a thread that answers these questions, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
    BeauxArtsFair.com
    ShawnJohnsonPhotography.com
    GlassIllusions.net
Working...
X