How to Create User Acounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Create User Acounts

Hi, I am currrently building a website using BlueVoda and I would like to know, how I can add user acounts to my website where users could have the privilege of posting items for sale.

Thank You.

Re: How to Create User Acounts

You can't do that with bluevoda. If you want a website where people can register, login, and post items to sell you will need to get a script.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Do you know where I can get or create this script from? I also have Dreamweaver MX and Fireworks.

Comment

If you know how to program in php, then you can make one with Dreamweaver, otherwise go to a site like hotscripts.com and search for "auction" or "classified", or something to that extent.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy95624
          Do you know where I can get or create this script from? I also have Dreamweaver MX and Fireworks.
          Have a look at Fantastico's Noah's Classifieds
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X