Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down) - creating and editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down) - creating and editing

I try to make my webpage but there is few problems. One of them is Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down) - creating and editing
    When I am on the "Menu bar properties I cannot do anything to change the style appearance. Each time it block my computer!
    Can you help me to resolve this problem???

Another question about the domain. Is it free? How can I do that?
    Thank you

Re: Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down) - creating and editing

Originally posted by uk01
    I try to make my webpage but there is few problems. One of them is Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down) - creating and editing
    When I am on the "Menu bar properties I cannot do anything to change the style appearance. Each time it block my computer!
    Can you help me to resolve this problem???

Another question about the domain. Is it free? How can I do that?
    Thank you
    Another member had the same problem, it was due to a another program he had installed on his computer. Don't remember the excact post. Free name registration for 1 year comes with signup with Vodahost. In the order sequence you must opt for the Free Domain Name
    Last edited by navaldesign; 02-27-2006, 12:03 PM.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down) - creating and editing

Thank you Do you know how he resoves the problem?
      Just for correction, It was not on the sliding menu bar as I wrote but on the navigation bar. Sorry. Anyway, the problem is still like I described .

Comment

Working...
      X