Need ebook proof-read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ebook proof-read

I have written an ebook and i am a looking for someone to proof-read it for me because there are still a few grammer mistakes that need correction.

Anyone interested?

Re: Need ebook proof-read

Originally posted by Jay K View Post
    I have written an ebook and i am a looking for someone to proof-read it for me because there are still a few grammer mistakes that need correction.

Anyone interested?

lol .... if you narrate it, we are looking for something to do in the dark for an hour ... coming up in a few minutes ... lol

good luck with ur request, i'm just teasing ... if you check out user Sedona .. he may be interested .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Is that in pdf jay? If you are trying to publish a serious story try panmacmillan australia if your story qualifies for publication. If it does I suppose proofreading is part of the job.

Comment

Flyer yeah its an 100 page dating ebook in pdf.

Comment

Ok. I thought it's a novel/fiction type. So it must be a guide to dating if am right. Am not an English major but I could help you proofread if you like. Am neither born in the U.S. or the U.K. but I suppose I could correct your work in the level understood by 99per cent of English speaking people in the world. Let's not bother about the 1 per cent who are extremely delicate with the grammar.

Comment

sure flyer, here is my email account on msn. add me and we'll talk about this. gaelickav@msn.com

Comment

I may be able to help, since I have been teaching English in China now for about three years. TEFL and business English certified.
              Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Sounds good Hylith, how much would you charge to proof-read the book for me. I want it done professionally. If you have live messager, add me and we can talk.My email is in the post above.

Comment

It's ok jay. Robert has you now, I see we really have a lot of great help out here. Call it serendipity. Good luck.

Comment

Yea thanks anyway flyer, this is a great place to find help when you need it.

Comment

You got it. It's sounds nice to be in a place where every issue is met with a helping hand if not a wise opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X