Integrating with Blue Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrating with Blue Voda

I haven't tried to use Magento yet, but can it be integrated with Blue Voda? If I have a home page I like, can it be linked to the products using Magento?

Re: Integrating with Blue Voda

Originally posted by Jeana_d View Post
    I haven't tried to use Magento yet, but can it be integrated with Blue Voda? If I have a home page I like, can it be linked to the products using Magento?
    NO
    Magento, osCommerce, ZEN Cart, and the others are all stand-alone eCommerce solutions that operate independently, each with their own requirements with regard to hosting account type and configuration.

If you want to "showcase" specific items on your Blue Voda website, you can link those individual items (as you would an image) to your chosen cart system, if you link those items to the Category Page or the Manufacturer Page those items are included in, using the URL's your cart assigns as you create those pages.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sorry to jump in, in the middle of a post, but I have a question along this line. Can I keep my bluevode site up and running while I build a site in Magento, if so what do I need to do? I tried it using Soholaunch and it over wrote my original site.
      Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com

Comment

Magento will do the same. You have to install it in a different domain.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X