security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• security

I copied my index (home) page to a floppy so I could work on it at work and none of the pictures copied over, even my template. Is this a security measure of some kind?
    Thanks
    www.assetravel.com

With the new BV FTP, you can do what I do. I upload my entire BlueVoda folder from My Documents to my webspace. I do this whenever I work on my site, this way if I'm on another computer, I can just download the updated BV folder from my webspace.

Comment

Oh yea, and I forgot one thing. If your Bvoda files are in your My Documents Folder, when you pull up your files on a different computer, your images will not be there. This is because My Documents on XP systems actually look like - C:/Documents and Settings/User/All Users/Users Documents

B/C this is different on almost every XP machine you work on, a filename change will be in order for you pics to show up!

Comment

security

Originally posted by bcw757
        Oh yea, and I forgot one thing. If your Bvoda files are in your My Documents Folder, when you pull up your files on a different computer, your images will not be there. This is because My Documents on XP systems actually look like - C:/Documents and Settings/User/All Users/Users Documents

B/C this is different on almost every XP machine you work on, a filename change will be in order for you pics to show up!
        Thanks for the help, I'll try to do that, I'm not to good with the computer yet.
        www.assetravel.com

Comment

Working...
        X