Access denied 550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access denied 550

I have been having a problem for some time which support doesn't seem to be able to help me with. If I send email from the domain heavenshill.net to the domain bethanywes.org they receive the email fine. When they click reply and attempt to send mail back it bounces error...
    ---------
    The attached file had the following undeliverable recipient(s):
    csv....@heavens....l.net

Transcript of session follows:
    Command: MAIL FROM:<lorraineg@beth.....anywes.org>
    Response: 550 Access denied - Invalid HELO name (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)
    -----------
    I have:
    -checked via webmail only to remove my pc as an issue
    -the reply to address is correct
    -they can email me at another provider with no problem

Here is the most disturbing part. I opened a new domain with vodahost purpleresume.com and the same thing is happening!!! i need some serious help with this as I do a lot of business with this organization and I can't afford all my email from them bouncing.

Thanks.

Re: Access denied 550

Do you or have you ever set up domain forwarding? or forwarding of the emails? This is often the culprit. If you have set one up ..even if you deleted the account.. the forwarder is NOT deleted and causes issues on the mail server account in general.

If you havent set this up.. and its NOT there when yu check for forwarding.. then put in a support ticket.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I do not have domain forwarding setup and i have never forwarded one. The purpleresume.com domain is brand new.

Comment

No.. EMAIL forwarding. If youve ever tried to FORWARD it to another EMAIL... instead of just set up to checkit.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The problem is with bethanywes.org , not your email server. Infact, their mailserver sends out an invalid "Helo" as the error message states.

Can they mail you directly from their email address ?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am going to ask them to send a brand new message and see what happens...

Comment

I have mailed you directly in the email address csv....@heav...... and no mail was returned to me, so your mail server behaves just fine. 99&#37; it is an issue with them.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X