please review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please review my site

It is not 100% as a lot of the data relies on users but id be gratefull if you would give me your feedback and test my forms on the contact us page and the corporate page for both options.

thank you
    Ryan

Re: please review my site

Ryan, it's a great site you have there mate. I'm appalled by the cool set up you have come up that I don't even know what to comment. Best regards.

Demet

Comment

Nice Flash website. Flash websites are always so beautiful and fancy. I am sure you already know that most SE's can't read through the flash files to maximize search engine optimization.

But I think your site is really pro. =)
      Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Thank you for looking. Yes the flash and searchj engine issue was a concern so i have added non flash links that have plenty of meta tags.
        again thanks for the comments

Comment

Wow that is so good,makes mine look so basic! good for you.

I noticed that it says "untitled page" in my browser tab. I believe you can name the pages through Properties.
          JanisH

www.ukdrillers.co.uk

Comment

Ryan, nice site. Pretty smooth transitions from page to page. On your card entry page, did you want it to read "Contacts Us" or "Contact Us"? I would consider changing it to Contact Us. The Contact form is good, a little different from usual. Might help if it was a little larger.

Comment

Site is great, don't forget to name your pages

Tel: +27 799 37 47 63

Comment

This is a great site and just what I wanted in respects to the contact us form how did you do that or can you direct me to where I can learn how to do this type of page?

Your site is very well constructed and not overpowering **I like it**

Thanks

Comment

cool flash intro. How are you doing with seo?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Site was built with adobe flash cs3 preofessional and Bluevoda which was good cos i have no idea about html coding. This is my first website and I had to learn everything from scratch through forums like this one and the worlds best knowledge tools google and youtube. Im one fop those people who dont know HOW anything works I just know that it does.
                    Last edited by ryantcb; 04-03-2009, 01:41 PM. Reason: missed out HOW

Comment

Nice site, really professional. I dunno poker but at least I knew someone who does. Good luck mate.

Comment

WOW IMPRESSIVE How did you put the music in? www.funstuff.in I want to add music and images that change but dont know how. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X