Website theme=Wordpress theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website theme=Wordpress theme

How can I make my Wordpress theme the same one I have on my webiste. I want it to be the Same.....
    Thank you in advance for your tips

Re: Website theme=Wordpress theme

The only way to do it is to create your own Wordpress theme to mimic your website, but this requires knowledge of html and css. Your best bet if you don't know how to create your own is to find one that looks similar that you can just download and install

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I went the other way with it and found a WordPress theme and then designed my website to look similar to it.

Scott

(BLOG link in upper right corner)

Comment

You can always hire a pro to do it for you, otherwise you probably have to do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by gillenium View Post
          I went the other way with it and found a WordPress theme and then designed my website to look similar to it.

Scott
          www.helpingusellu.com

(BLOG link in upper right corner)
          That's the path of least resistance, but for many that already have an established website or "Brand" the only reality is to have a WordPress theme customized to uniformly display as does the website.

The short version of how to do this is to select either a "free" theme or a Premium Template with generally the same layout, and to then change everything from the colors to the widgets (functions) that you need to duplicate as close as possible the elements on the website.

If you are interested in customization, contact me via my website and I can show you the differences between the options....too much to simply post in VodaTalk.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X