Video's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video's

I have several videos on one web site that pertain to the same business using windows media player. I would like to have only one player and link the other videos to that player. Right now everything is .wmv. I understand some sites have one player but you need to have the extensions swf or flv in order to use their player. Do you know of a player that supports several video's .wmv into one player? If that does not work do you know of a conversion that will convert .wmv to swf or flv? An example of a web site is: www.sandovallandscape.com

Thank you,
    Sheila

Re: Video's

not sure what you are asking. when you make a wmv file the visitor will play that file on his window media player. it is suggested that you offer a link for windows media player in case your visitor does not have it downloaded yet. it is freee. if you want everyone to see your file regardless of the player they have on their equipment, i would suggest a swf file. there are many convertors on the market. some are better than others, but that is for you to judge. you can convert to a flv file but you have to install a flv player on your site. again if you google flv players you will find a lot. also if you use the search above, i know i have read many threads regarding flv players. i have an excellant convertor available, and would be happy to convert one film free for you. if you like what you see we can work out something. you can contact me through my website.
    good luck.
    ps: i tried to play the videos at my office and they would not play. probably some firewall or restriction at the office. if you have swf it is not an issue.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Video's

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
      X