Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatically updated availability calendars

Hi guys,

This question is a challanging one, or at least it is for me.

I am looking to build sites where I promote a few different hotels in certain areas and have people pay on my site rather than theirs.

What I want to know is how can I have a calendar on my website with that hotel's current availability on my website?

To make it clear this is how I want the process to happen:
    Customer clicks on my site, likes one of the hotels that I talk about, sees that they can check the availability on that page by typing in the dates, and can then purchase on our site.

Here is an example: http://www.peninsulapages.com/bytheb...Accommodation/ (not an affiliate link)

It has an availability calendar link which then takes you to the live availability.

Having the updated availability is my problem. Is it a matter of using specific software or grabbing some code from their site?

This is a tough one so thank you very much in advance for your input!

Matt
    Matt Roessler
    Pain-Free Acupuncture
    www.painfreeacupuncture.com.au

Re: Automatically updated availability calendars

Think you will have problems unless all the hotels on your site are using the same system you are, which is not lightly, & getting their permission to do this, as it wont work by interrogating their pages.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Automatically updated availability calendars

Thanks for your reply Chris.

But if that is the case then how can the company on the above website do it?
      Matt Roessler
      Pain-Free Acupuncture
      www.painfreeacupuncture.com.au

Comment

Working...
      X