Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can publish but cannot save?

Good afternoon.

Creating my 2nd web site www.debbiemae.com STILL WORKING ON IT.

I created a new index page and it wouldn't save on my computer, but I was able to publish it. Does anyone know why this might have happened? I haven't closed the page from my computer as I'm afraid I'll loose everything (not a big deal to recreate), but I'd like to be able to save it.

Any suggestions appreciated.
    Debbie

Re: Can publish but cannot save?

Originally posted by dmk1
    Good afternoon.

Creating my 2nd web site www.debbiemae.com STILL WORKING ON IT.

I created a new index page and it wouldn't save on my computer, but I was able to publish it. Does anyone know why this might have happened? I haven't closed the page from my computer as I'm afraid I'll loose everything (not a big deal to recreate), but I'd like to be able to save it.

Any suggestions appreciated.
    Debbie
    Make sure you don't have BV opened twice, and the page open in both sessions. If it is so, you can only save the page from where you opened it first. Even if it's not so, follow this trick: Use "save as" and save it under another name, close BV, reopen it, load the page and save it under it's correct name. You probably have two sessions of BV open with the same page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you I'll give it a go.
      Debbiemae

Comment

Wow that was quick, and it worked I just saved it as indexa, closed the page, then reopened it and saved it again as index and it over-wrote my original index page.

Thank you Thank you.
        Debbie
        www.debbiemae.com

P.S. I turned about 5 people on to vodahost today, two of them I know for certain will be ordering service/domain names through VodaHost- Their all in my business, and now I'm wondering if I should have kept this wonderful site a secret!

Comment

Working...
        X