how to change my google headline text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to change my google headline text

hi all first off just want to say what a sweet ride it was publishing my website with bluevoda, after 1 week i am on the first page of google for all of my keywords and have several other links on websites, all for nothing im glad i didnt sign up for the google advertising when they rang me on my mobile the day after i published my site, :) anyway what i would like to know is how do i change the headline text that comes up when you do a google search for a website, ? mine is all in lower case i would liuke to change it to capitols for the first letters of each word so it is easier to read, i realiuse it sometimes displays the description that is typed in the desciption box in the page propertys box in blue voda, but the headline text is not written in there, so it must be somewhere else, and i cant figure out where that is, did i maybe give google that information directly ?

update , actually there is 2 listings coming up in google each with different information in the text, how is this regulated or worked out ?

thanks

thanks alot

Re: how to change my google headline text

Site address???
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      Site address???
      sorry that might help, www.theroofcleaners.com.au thanks

Comment

Open your builder, right click to get page properties and in the page title you will see all those words. You can add your Capital letters there.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X