Newbie form Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie form Question

I am trying to create a form for my site but I can seem to get it function correctly. I have searched the forums however, I couldn't any post similar.

1) I have two radio buttons, one is selected by default. when I try to select the other button nothing happens. Also these buttons should be validate so that if one is selected there other is disabled.

2) My submit and reset buttons aren't working. Upon slick submit the form should be emaild to my email address.

Here is the link to my site.

Re: Newbie form Question

1. The two radio buttons MUST have the same groupname, otherwise they behave the way you describe.
    2. You have associated an event with one of your radio buttons, remove it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, I renamed the group buttons and now I can't select either button. Also suggestions on how to get my submit (named next) and clear (named reset) working?

Comment

You still have a "onclick.....show() event associated to your page and i believe it conflicts with the rest. Remove it and retest
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

that was the problem, thanks. are there any tutorials on how to properly use event?

Comment

Working...
          X