whoops! repeated trouble publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoops! repeated trouble publishing

hey, there... i've published before with success, but have updated and have two pages that aren't opening no matter what i do. the site is www.tobodyandsoul.com and the pages are "mindbody" and "bodywork". the only place i can discern where i have named the pages is in the navigation bar on each successive page; the names of the pages, checked individually by "page properties" ubder the "View" menu only tells me what i have named them internally, not their hyperlinked name. is there another place or way i can discern if i've named them wrong? also, i believe i am right in giving the index page a .com ending, and all the other pages a .com/xxxx.html ending. is this correct? another thing, when i view pages after publishing, the far right edge is not filled with the background image though under construction i am determining that the width should be 1350px. do you have any hints here?

thanks, a devoted fan.

Re: whoops! repeated trouble publishing

Hi zweigtribe,

There are nothing wrong with links you mentioned.
    Both works for me.

Must be your browser or isp connection.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: whoops! repeated trouble publishing

Hi, you must of solve the link part. On your backgrounds, it might be an idea to pop to this site & pick an image at nearer 5-10kb to help speed up the page loading times & placing it in the page properties area under background.
      Might also be worth a look at this link before you get to far on page building.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X