Adding Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Shopping Cart

I did download BlueVoda, but have decided to stick with Frontpage. I want to add a shopping cart to my product line, but how do I go about this? When I downloaded BlueVoda, their osCommece never got into my program file. So, I'm still waiting to hear back from them to find out how I can get this file. Is there a place on line...this was suppose to be free.

Okay...if this is the right shopping cart, how do I integrate it? I've looked a Mal's ecommerce, paypal, etc.

What I need to do, is allow customers to add to a shopping cart, then at the end, select their payment choice. And I want it hosted through vodahost. Is this possible, or do I have to host through another person. I paid an annual premium, which includes free hosting for ecommerce...

Okay...I'm totally lost here

Laura
    Laura
    Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties
    http://www.davinadawnsewing.com

Re: Adding Shopping Cart

Originally posted by DDSS2000
    I did download BlueVoda, but have decided to stick with Frontpage. I want to add a shopping cart to my product line, but how do I go about this? When I downloaded BlueVoda, their osCommece never got into my program file. So, I'm still waiting to hear back from them to find out how I can get this file. Is there a place on line...this was suppose to be free.

Okay...if this is the right shopping cart, how do I integrate it? I've looked a Mal's ecommerce, paypal, etc.

What I need to do, is allow customers to add to a shopping cart, then at the end, select their payment choice. And I want it hosted through vodahost. Is this possible, or do I have to host through another person. I paid an annual premium, which includes free hosting for ecommerce...

Okay...I'm totally lost here

Laura
    You can install OScommerce through Fantastico, in yout CP. Of course it is hosted in your own site
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i suggest you use http://www.2checkout.com . they have their own shopping cart and collect payment using c.card. Once payment done, it will direct to your thank you page. Sales track recorded.

Comment

There are many shopping cart options - mal's ecommerce and cart manager are two you can use with bv - soho, oscommerce and zencart are in the control panel (you then use their templates) of Voda Host.

There are many others out there also.

2checkout is a completely different system - and not one I'd use - but it's right for some people.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi
          I am using Frontpage for my Kids Toys website. For now I am using mal's ecommerce shopping cart it's not that hard to add the cod.
          Thank you
          Maggie's Enterprise
          Maggie's Gift Shop

Comment

Working...
          X