Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my body makeover site

Hi,
    I updated me website www.advancedmakeoverclinics.com Please review for me.
    Thanks
    amc123

Re: Please review my body makeover site

Very Nice, I will take a longer look later. Maybe a little wide for some however..
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi - very nice! Couple of reeeaally small points: (Didn't go through the whole site....not that much time! Not a negative...if I was interested for sure I would stay!)
      OK...
      Home page: 3rd. line you have "....tell-tale ageing...." 8 lines later: "....world-class anti-aging..." No 'e'. So - US or UK? Pick one & stay with it!

Menu on left: every item starts with a Capital letter except "franchise", "shockwave" & "therapy". Any special reason or a finger slip while changing font size LOL?

That's it but BTW What the heck is "Nd. Yag" when it's at home?
      Good luck,
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I'll have a proper look later but first impressions....excellent. I love your navigation down the left.

However all your links open in a new window which is a bit anoying. In the link properties, you should have nothing in the 'target' field.

All the best

Darren
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi, I posted this thread and now cannot find the links to post a new thread - where is this button?

Comment

Originally posted by AMC123 View Post
            Hi, I posted this thread and now cannot find the links to post a new thread - where is this button?
            You will need to come out of this one. Choose an appropriate catagory and then at the top you will see 'new thread'
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Great job... looks professional
              You've done a good job designing it
              Get 16,000+ Twitter Followers and make money
              [/COLOR]Rob Reviews - Natural Weight Loss Lose Weight Now

Comment

Hi
                You doing a grear a job. One thing your menu bar it open new page for each link --- it should open within the your web site not a new page.
                Thank you
                Maggie's Enterprise
                Maggie's Gift Shop

Comment

I particularly liked the colors. The website has a clean look, which is important. The only thing was about opening a link as a new page, but I saw a few posts regarding that. All in all I liked it!

Best,
                  Mia

Comment

Nice site. Being a makeover clinic it just shows the site is a one stop shop for makeovers that doesn't required being subjected to a makeover itself. Best regards.

Comment

A lovely website. On the botox page I would have liked to have seen a bigger picture when I clicked on the thumbnails. My eyesite is not brilliant and I struggled to see the difference in the pics.

On the Doctor Info page, the UTube video stopped short at the end. It was saying: This animation was brought to you............. (By who?)

Comment

Ditto with the multi page opening, as you also get lots of music playing on top of each other.
                        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                        X